Wednesday, March 24, 2010

TIME MACHINE

I would like to travel the time when the Babilonian is the beautiful place and consider as the seven seven wonders of the world because of their beautiful hanging garden.
Babelonia is well known because of their hanging garden and many countries want to conquer the Babelonia. One of the conquerors was the Missopotamia. The babelonia lead y brave king and beautifull queen’
One morng told his messenger to tell his soldier that the missopotamia sent letter and they want unity. My king sent also a letter that he agree and the agreement was held. But the Missopotamia traitor in their agreement. They want to conquered the Bibolonia. My king get angry with the king of Missopotamia because he traitor him so that they attack and war started. The war stay long and the civilians. My king died together with his soldier. I am the only survivor in the said war of the two country.

No comments:

Post a Comment